Versiunea în engleză. Versiunea în română, aici
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down.
Finally, the guys’ side of the story. We always hear “the rules” from
the female side…. Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered “1” on purpose!
1. Men are NOT mind readers. (FIRST & FOREMOST RULE)
1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s
what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In
fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways
makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it
done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it , just do it
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like
nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer
you don’t want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to
discuss such topics as Football or Hockey.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight. But did you know men
really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.